Saturday, January 14, 2012

Jamie's thoughts

I am going to take some time to voice out my opinion. This blog is used to promote Seth's talent and something was said that just irritated me. Everything is about perspective....a view...an image that is unique to each person. One word that can alter someone's perspective. Jaded.Perspective is used as my email, as my blog...because the things in life that cause us to be jaded...they are a little of what makes us. Seth and I both were cheated on in the past. Every horror story has two sides and people can have reasons to try and justify what was done...My ex will tell you that I was cold to him...I dont know "her" side on her reason for giving up but both gave up on what they promised to us. A promise in front of God and everyone we hold dear to us. Everything has cause and effect...I was cold for a reason...reasons that I wont go into. But the point is, we all have our side and perspectives on what happens.

I wont trash either ex because every person in life has faults and things they wish they could take back.I like to imagine them regretting how bad they caused us to hurt, that they are sorry. Things I cant ever know. I will not say they are bad people. In fact, what they did caused both me and Seth to find each other and get to start something happy...But I will say that both did do something that caused a lot of hurt that we both have to still deal with. I have to remember that Seth is not my ex and vise-versa. I want to SO BAD reveal why I am on this frustrated rampage but Seth asked me to leave it alone. I am trying to leave it alone. But for the audience that reads his short stories and my thoughts associated along the lines of promoting my Seth's talent, one word can be damaging and one word can distort one's perspective. This will be the only post on the subject and I only write it to ask this. If you are on this site....be here to read the talent of Seth. If you do have something to say other than positive...(unless you are giving useful criticisms) email one of us. SethEaves@gmail.com or Jaded.Perspectice@gmail.com but not on here. I do not like to launder my dirties for the world to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment