Monday, December 24, 2012

Wow its been awhile!

Well, its been awhile since i have been on here!! My illness seems to be better...I still have good days and bad days. I am back on the radio station which takes up a lot of my time...We are members of a new church...The kids REALLY keep us busy!

But enough about me... +Seth Eaves has really been working on the book of short stories...but then so much more comes to his mind and he has decided to go different routes...so we STILL have nothing published! I have really been on him about at least getting me one book out there...but he wants it perfect haha! A lot of you have been asking about more stories...I am working on him going for something to share...So hopefully soon~~ Thanks for the continued support and prayers~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment