Saturday, October 8, 2011

Getting Started

So Bria is a character in one of the best novels I have ever read...I know most people would think I give too much credit because my fiance is the author. His first book is wrote "How It All Began" and I am helping with the marketing side to things and since the character happens to have a lot in common with me I have decided to give readers a chance to know Bria...and through her learning more on who Sam Owens is. I may not be an author like my Seth, but this is my version of the prequal to Bria Jade...who does in fact become Bria Owens...but getting there and staying there was not easy, although her life was mapped out to help Sam Owens , a rough and tough...My way or the highway kinda guy, save not just Earth, but more. Will things go according to plan??

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see what they both have in store for them!

    ReplyDelete