Monday, October 10, 2011

What inspires us? I am more in to taking pictures, maybe because I can SEE the beauty. Authors merely write out the beauty they see inside their minds. Seth tells me he has been thinking of his stories since he was a kid...meeting each person along the way, makes his world inside alter somehow to fit that important person inside. He told me about Bria...and she is so real, I began to actually have a jealousy toward her. In his mind he could not bring her to life before he met me, and that was a concept I found was sweet and yet as she started to come to life it scared me. To think my love would be in love with a character his mind made up to actually prepare him for ME...and yet now I embrace her and strive to be more like her. I understood that Sam and Bria are Seth and myself in a different universe. Tho I get to be so lucky because we do not have the battles they face. We still have jealousies; at least I do as petty as they may be. Our own little arguments, just not as tragic as Bria and Sam...Oh here I got off my train of thought!

This picture...what stories come to your mind? I think it is a place Bria and Sam can go to have some of their better moments. A stroll in the mist finding themselves wrapped up in ecstasy of love. Or perhaps a time when they are trapped in a world and Sam is hunting for food, and their need for survival makes them have an animal like need for each other? What does this picture say to you? What pictures in your mind make your imagination come to life?

1 comment:

  1. I see a big cat slinking around in the mist. Waiting to strike. Snaking and stalking as it readies for battle. I find inspiration in the smallest things. A song, a conversation, a stranger passing by. Mostly, I just close my eyes and let my characters interact with one another and something just happens from there. :D

    ReplyDelete